David Fogelson, MD
David L. Fogelson, M.D., Inc.
- 2730 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Phone: (310) 828-5015
Fax: (310) 829-3877
Dr. Fogelson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry, Forensic, Psychopharmacology
Dr. Fogelson's Education & Medical Training
- UCLA Neuropsychology HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Faulkner HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Fogelson's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry, 1984
Dr. Fogelson's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate DoctorAmerican Registry
Dr. Fogelson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- MMPI vulnerability indicators for schizophrenia and attention deficit disorder: UCLA family study of biological parents of offspring with childhood-onset schizophrenia or ADHD. Subotnik, K. L.,Asarnow, R. F.,Nuechterlein, K. H.,Fogelson, D. L.,Thorpe, T. I.,Payne, D. L.,Giannini, C. A.,Kuppinger, H. E.,Torquato, R. D.,Mintz, J.,Hwang, S. S.,Gotte...; Behav Genet. 2005 Mar.
- Neurocognitive impairments in nonpsychotic parents of children with schizophrenia and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: the University of California, Los Angeles Family Study. Asarnow, R.F., Nuechterlein, K.H., Subotnik, K.L., Fogelson, D.L., Torquato, R.D., Payne, D.L., Asamen, J., Mintz, J., Guthrie, D.; Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2002 Nov.
- Validity of the family history method for diagnosing schizophrenia, schizophrenia-related psychoses, and schizophrenia-spectrum personality disorders in first-degree relatives of schizophrenia probands. Fogelson, D. L., Nuechterlein, K. H., Asarnow, R. F., Payne, D. L., Subotnik, K. L.; Schizophr Res. 2004 Jun 1.
Register to See Citations and 23 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Fogelson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Denise McDermott, MD
- Marc Charles, MD
- Barry Gwartz, MD
- Can Tang, MD
- Taghrid Sidhom, MD
- Elizabeth Zeitz, MD
- George Graman, MD
- Markham Kirsten, MD
- Richard Almond, MD
- Ulrich Berg, MD