Are you Dr. Ford?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 96 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1769 Union St
Niskayuna, NY 12309Phone(518) 688-1880Fax(518) 370-1980
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Ford, MD is a general surgeon in Niskayuna, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Oregon, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Ellis Hospital - Bellevue Womans Center, Ellis Hospital, and Albany Medical Center.
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, General Surgery, 1990 - 1996
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2005 - 2017
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 2003
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsThe chlorinated lipidome originating from myeloperoxidase-derived HOCl targeting plasmalogens: Metabolism, clearance, and biological propertiesElisa N.D. Palladino, Celine L. Hartman, Carolyn J. Albert, David A. Ford> ;Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 2018 Mar 1
- Local General Surgeon Joins Albany Medical CenterJanuary 13th, 2015