Are you Dr. Ginsburg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48105Phone(734) 647-8906
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Ginsburg, MD is a medical geneticist in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Hematology, 1981 - 1983
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Elected Member Institute of Medicine, 1999
- Elected Member The American Society for Clinical Investigation, 1989
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- IgV somatic mutation of human anti-SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibodies governs neutralization and breadth of reactivity.Mayara Garcia de Mattos Barbosa, Hui Liu, Daniel Huynh, Greg Shelley, Evan T. Keller, Brian T. Emmer, Emily J. Sherman, David Ginsburg, Andrew A. Kennedy, Andrew W. Ta...> ;JCI insight. 2021 May 10
- Genome-scale CRISPR screening for modifiers of cellular LDL uptake.Brian T. Emmer, Emily J. Sherman, Paul J. Lascuna, Sarah E. Graham, Cristen J. Willer, David Ginsburg> ;PLOS Genetics. 2021 Jan 29
- ER-to-Golgi transport and SEC23-dependent COPII vesicles regulate T cell alloimmunityStephanie H. Kim, Rami Khoriaty, Lu Li, Madison McClune, Theodosia A. Kalfa, Julia Wu, Daniel Peltier, Hideaki Fujiwara, Yaping Sun, Katherine Oravecz-Wilson, Richard ...> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2021 Jan 19
- Join now to see all
- Cinema Chat: 58th Ann Arbor Film Fest Preview, 'Wendy,' 'The Times of Bill Cunningham,' and MoreMarch 12th, 2020
- Perrigo Fellowship at LSI Trains – and Helps to Keep – Top Talent in MichiganAugust 4th, 2009
- Key Pathway for Activated T-cells Might Be Targeted to Fight GVHDJanuary 22nd, 2021