Are you Dr. Haas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7549 Hunt Ln
Fayetteville, NY 13066Phone(315) 637-6728
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Haas, MD is a board certified neurologist in Fayetteville, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1960 - 1963
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Internship, Transitional Year, 1957 - 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1963 - 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- [Ocular signs of a mitochondrial trifunctional protein defect. A long-term follow-up].Ach T, Kolling G, Rohrschneider K, Richter C, Haas D, Schmidt-Bacher A> ;Ophthalmologe. 2012-03-01
- L-2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria presenting with severe autistic features.Zafeiriou DI, Ververi A, Salomons GS, Vargiami E, Haas D, Papadopoulou V, Kontopoulos E, Jakobs C> ;Brain Dev.. 2008-04-01
- 20 citationsDextroamphetamine pilot crossover trials and n of 1 trials in patients with chronic tension-type and migraine headache.David C. Haas, Paul R. Sheehe> ;Headache. 2004 Nov 1
- Join now to see all