Dr. Hammett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3710 Landmark Dr
Columbia, SC 29204Phone+1 803-851-5966
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2001 - 2004
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- SC State Medical License 2006 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsLake pigments facilitate analysis of fecal cortisol and behavior in group-housed macaquesRonda C. Stavisky, Patricia L. Whitten, David H. Hammett, Jay R. Kaplan> ;American Journal of Physical Anthropology. 2001 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: