Are you Dr. Harris?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3725 W 4100 S
West Valley City, UT 84120Phone(801) 965-3600Fax(801) 965-3526
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Harris, MD is a pediatric endocrinologist in West Valley City, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah, Montana, and Idaho.
Education & Training
- UCSFFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 1982 - 1984
- Children's National Medical Center - George Washington UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1982
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- ID State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- NV State Medical License 2012 - 2019
- WY State Medical License 2012 - 2017
- UT State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- HASH(0x3f6a2c0)McDonald, A. J.,Leon, D. R.,Markham, K. A.,Wu, B.,Heckendorf, C. F.,Schilling, K.,Showalter, H. D.,Andrews, P. C.,McComb, M. E.,Pushie, M. J.,Costello, C. E.,Millhause...> ;Structure. 2019 Apr 09
- Identification of anti-prion drugs and targets using toxicity-based assays.Mercer, R. C.,Harris, D. A.> ;Curr Opin Pharmacol. 2019 Jan 27
- MINI-SYMPOSIUM: Recent advances in the molecular pathology of prion diseases.Le, NTT.,Wu, B.,Harris, D. A.> ;Brain Pathol.. 2018 Dec 28
- Join now to see all