Are you Dr. Hitt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6801 Rufe Snow Dr
Watauga, TX 76148Phone(817) 581-2722Fax(817) 581-2736
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Hitt, DO is a family physician in Watauga, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsAcceleration of Conjugated Dienyne CycloaromatizationDavid M. Hitt, Joseph M. O'Connor> ;Chemical Reviews. 2011 Oct 6