David P Hunt, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- PA David Hunt is a psychiatry physician assistant in Pearland, TX and is affiliated with University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. He is experienced in addiction medicine, urgent care, smoking cessation, addiction psychiatry, and mood disorders.
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer CenterHouston, Texas
Education & Training
- University of NebraskaM.P.A.S., Psychiatry, 1998 - 1999
- Mercy CollegeCertificate, Paralegal Studies Program, 1986
- Long Island UniversityB.S., Physician Assistant, 1976 - 1980
- Long Island UniversityPhysician Assistant, 1980
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Annual Division Award, Clinical Service Excellence MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2012
- Certificate of Superior Work Performance U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, 1971
Publications & Presentations
- Spinal Cord Stimulation and Motor DisordersHunt DP, et al, Clinical Progress in Electro - Physiology and Pacing, 1/1/1987
- Spinal Cord Stimulation in the Treatment of Spasmodic TorticollisHunt DP, et al, Applied Neurophysiology
Locum Tenens Practice
Pearland, TX 77584Phone(361) 533-3419
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: