Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3800 Reservoir Rd NW
Washington, DC 20007Phone+1 202-444-3700Fax+1 202-444-3095
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1975 - 1978
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1975
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1975 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Surgical Predictors of Clinical Outcomes After Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.Allen, C. R.,Anderson, A. F.,Cooper, D. E.,DeBerardino, T. M.,Dunn, W. R.,Haas, A. K.,Huston, L. J.,Lantz, BBA.,Mann, B.,Nwosu, S. K.,Spindler, K. P.,Stuart, M. J.,Wri...> ;Am J Sports Med. 2017 Jul 12
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: