Are you Dr. Katz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06518Phone(203) 878-6377Fax(203) 876-0652
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Katz, MD is a general surgeon in Hamden, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Griffin Hospital, and Milford Hospital.
Education & Training
- New Britain General HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1981 - 1986
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 1984 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 1983
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- School-based interventions for health promotion and weight control: not just waiting on the world to change.Katz, D. L.> ;Annu Rev Public Health. 2009 Aug 26