Are you Dr. Kent?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 Washington St
Boston, MA 02111Phone(617) 636-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Kent, MD is an internist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Michigan. He is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center and is an Associate Professor at Tufts Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cambridge Health AllianceResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Steward Carney Hospital Inc.Internship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAll-cause mortality as the primary endpoint for the GRAIL/National Health Service England multi-cancer screening trial.David Carr, David M. Kent, H. Gilbert Welch> ;Journal of Medical Screening. 2021 Dec 1
- A Quality Improvement Initiative to Reduce Postoperative Delirium among Cardiac Surgery Patients.Rohan M. Sanjanwala, Brett Hiebert, David M. Kent, Sandy Warren, Hilary P. Grocott, Rakesh C. Arora> ;Geriatrics. 2021 Nov 16
- An Electronic Health Record-Compatible Model to Predict Personalized Treatment Effects From the Diabetes Prevention Program: A Cross-Evidence Synthesis Approach Using ...David M. Kent, Jason Nelson, Anastassios G. Pittas, Francis R. Colangelo, Carolyn Koenig, David van Klaveren, Elizabeth L. Ciemins, John K. Cuddeback> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 2021 Nov 12
- Join now to see all
- Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulation Improves Sleep Apnea in CPAP-Intolerant PatientsOctober 5th, 2019
- Equal Treatment for Equal Risk: Should Race Be Included in Allocation Algorithms for Covid-19 Therapies?April 5th, 2022
- Tufts Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts