Are you Dr. Kim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705Phone(608) 263-8340Fax(608) 263-0140
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Kim, MD is a board certified radiologist in Madison, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, Arkansas, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with University Hospital and is an Associate Professor at University of Wisconsin Medical School.
Education & Training
- Washington UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1994 - 1998
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- AR State Medical License 2000 - 2005
- TN State Medical License 1999 - 2006
- NC State Medical License 1998 - 2006
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Assessment of Volumetric Growth Rates of Small Colorectal Polyps with CT Colonography: A Longitudinal Study of Natural HistoryDuncan Barlow, David H Kim, Brooks D Cash, Mark Reichelderfer, Perry J Pickhardt, J Louis Hinshaw> ;The Lancet. 2013 Jul
- Variation in Diagnostic Performance among Radiologists at Screening CT Colonography.Pooler, B. D.,Kim, D. H.,Hassan, C.,Rinaldi, A.,Burnside, E. S.,Pickhardt, P. J.> ;Radiology. 2013 Jul
- CT Colonography: Pitfalls in Interpretation.Pickhardt, P. J., Kim, D. H.> ;Radiol Clin North Am. 2013 Jan
- Join now to see all
- University HospitalMadison, Wisconsin