Are you Dr. Kinne?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office340 E 64th St
New York, NY 10065Phone(212) 644-9395
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Kinne, MD is a general surgeon in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- New York Presbyterian HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1965 - 2017
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsMen with breast cancer have better disease-specific survival than women.Mahmoud El-Tamer, Ian K. Komenaka, Andrea B. Troxel, Huiling Li, Kathie-Ann Joseph, Beth-Ann Ditkoff, Freya Schnabel, David W. Kinne> ;Archives of Surgery. 2004 Oct 1
- 17 citationsFactors correlating with lymph node metastases in patients with T1 breast cancer.David R. Brenin, Donna-Marie Manasseh, Mahmoud El-Tamer, Andrea B. Troxel, Freya Schnabel, Beth Ann Ditkoff, David W. Kinne> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2001 Jun 1
- 223 citationsRandomized Trial of Black Cohosh for the Treatment of Hot Flashes Among Women With a History of Breast CancerJudith S. Jacobson, Andrea B. Troxel, Joel Evans, Lorissa Klaus, Linda T. Vahdat, David W. Kinne, K. M. Lo, Anne Moore, Pamela J. Rosenman, Elizabeth L. Kaufman, Alfre...> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2001 May 15
- Join now to see all