Are you Dr. Kleinberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office530 First Avenue
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 263-6772Fax(212) 447-6219
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Kleinberg, MD is an endocrinologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with VA NY Harbor Healthcare System, Manhattan Campus and is a Professor of Medicine at NYU School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1971
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1967 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2006-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2005-2008, 2010
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsSurgical debulking of pituitary adenomas improves responsiveness to octreotide lar in the treatment of acromegalyRudolf Fahlbusch, David L. Kleinberg, Beverly M. K. Biller, Vivien Bonert, Michael Buchfelder, Paolo Cappabianca, John D. Carmichael, William F. Chandler, Annamaria Co...> ;Pituitary. 2017 Dec 1
- 15 citationsAcromegaly: assessing the disorder and navigating therapeutic options for treatment.Shlomo Melmed, David L. Kleinberg, Vivien Bonert, Maria Fleseriu> ;Endocrine Practice. 2016 Oct 1
- 16 citationsEffects of low dose versus high dose human growth hormone on body composition and lipids in adults with GH deficiency: a meta-analysis of placebo-controlled randomized...Connie B. Newman, John D. Carmichael, David L. Kleinberg> ;Pituitary. 2015 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- VA NY Harbor Healthcare System, Manhattan CampusBrooklyn, New York