David Lefkowitz, MD
- 9201 E Mountain View Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone: (480) 614-8555
Dr. Lefkowitz's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Lefkowitz's Education & Medical Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Radiology
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Lefkowitz's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License2013 - 2015
- IL State Medical License2013 - 2014
- AZ State Medical License2008 - 2015
- CA State Medical License2007 - 2015
- NE State Medical License1985 - 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Lefkowitz's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Association of fasting glucose with subclinical cerebrovascular disease in older adults without Type 2 diabetes. Sims, R. C.,Katzel, L. I.,Lefkowitz, D. M.,Siegel, E. L.,Rosenberger, W. F.,Manukyan, Z.,Whitfield, K. E.,Waldstein, S. R.; Diabet. Med.. 2013 Dec 19.
- Depressive symptoms are associated with subclinical cerebrovascular disease among healthy older women, not men. Wendell, C.R., Hosey, M.M., Lefkowitz, D.M., Katzel, L.I., Siegel, E.L., Rosenberger, W.F., Waldstein, S.R.; Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2010 Oct.
- Call to action: medical students for regenerative medicine. Bussel, I.I., Stupple, A., Moody, K.J., Lefkowitz, D.M.; Rejuvenation Res. 2010 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. David Lefkowitz, Dr. David Lefkowitz, MD, Dr. D Lefkowitz, Dr. David M Lefkowitz
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Lefkowitz's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, AZ)
- Christopher Reynolds, MD
- Benjamin Strong, MD
- Peter Eaton, DO
- Christian Dewald, MD
- Andrew Peterson, MD
- Walter Durham, DO
- Panol Ram, MD
- Margaret Mutua, MD
- John Castiglia, MD
- Duayne Hutchinson, MD