Are you Dr. Loughran?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 72 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office595 W State St
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone(267) 880-6975Fax(267) 880-6981
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Loughran, DO is an infectious disease specialist in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Michael's Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1986 - 1988
- Metropolitan Hospital - Central DivisionResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1986 - 2019
- PA State License 1984 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsInfectious disorders of the parotid gland.David H. Loughran, L G Smith> ;New Jersey medicine : the journal of the Medical Society of New Jersey. 1988 Apr 1