Dr. Lubbers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Village
Edgewood, KY 41017Phone(859) 655-4360Fax(859) 331-4319
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 1982 - 1985
- Christ HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- Acute Venous Thrombosis: Thrombus Removal With Adjunctive Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis--The ATTRACT Trial Start of enrollment: 2009 Nov 01Abu, M.,Austin, L.,Bala, J.,Braxton, B.,Brazell, K.,Brown, S.,Brueggeman, C.,Burkhardt, B.,Cantrell, T.,Cimas, V.,Cooper, T.,Couch, B.D.,Cummings, E.,Daigle, R.,Dave, B.,Edwards, P.,Gallegos, M.,Goldhaber...
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: