David Lucas, MD
Professor, Pathology, University of Michigan Medical School
- 1500 East Medical Center Dr
2nd Floor University Hospital Recp Pathology
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Phone: (800) 862-7284
Dr. Lucas's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Anatomic Pathology
Dr. Lucas's Education & Medical Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Wayne State University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Lucas's Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License1990 - 2015
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
Dr. Lucas's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- At the Intersection of Primary Pulmonary Myxoid Sarcoma and Pulmonary Angiomatoid Fibrous Histiocytoma: Observations from Three New Cases. Smith, S. C.,Palanisamy, N.,Betz, B. L.,Tomlins, S. A.,Mehra, R.,Schmidt, L. A.,Lucas, D. R.,Myers, J. L.; Histopathology. 2014 Jan 01.
- Funding anatomic pathology research: a retrospective analysis of an intramural funding mechanism. McDaniel, A.,Fullen, D. R.,Cho, K. R.,Lucas, D. R.,Giordano, T. J.,Greenson, J.,Lieberman, A. P.,Kunju, L. P.,Myers, J. L.,Roh, M. H.; Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med.. 2013 Sep.
- Undifferentiated Small Round Cell Sarcoma With t(4;19)(q35;q13.1) CIC-DUX4 Fusion: A Novel Highly Aggressive Soft Tissue Tumor With Distinctive Histopathology. Choi, E. Y.,Thomas, D. G.,McHugh, J. B.,Patel, R. M.,Roulston, D.,Schuetze, S. M.,Chugh, R.,Biermann, J. S.,Lucas, D. R.; Am. J. Surg. Pathol.. 2013 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 41 More...
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. David Lucas, Dr. David Lucas, MD, Dr. D Lucas, Dr. David R Lucas
- 20 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 20 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Lucas's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MI)
- Mary Grobbel, MD
- John Schaldenbrand, MD
- Michael Hyman, MD
- Madelyn Lew, MD
- Aaron Goldfarb, DO
- Frederick Wreford III, MD
- Haitham Nasser, MD
- James Fox, MD
- Rashmi Tondon, MD
- Lee DeMeester, MD