Dr. Maddock is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office289 Pleasant St
Fall River, MA 02721Phone(508) 464-7717
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1989 - 1991
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- University of Dublin Trinity CollegeClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 1989 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- 10 Gastroenterologists to KnowAugust 7th, 2021
- Saint Anne's HospitalFall River, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: