Are you Dr. Marsh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office760 Broadway Department Of Psychiatry
Brooklyn, NY 11206Phone(718) 963-8000Fax(718) 837-5676
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Marsh, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Woodhull, Maimonides Medical Center, and NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island.
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Psychiatry, 1977 - 1980
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- St Francis Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- University of ToledoClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1984 - 2013
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Setting research priorities to improve global newborn health and prevent stillbirths by 2025.Yoshida S, Martines J, Lawn JE, Wall S, Souza JP, Rudan I, Cousens S, Aaby P, Adam I, Adhikari RK, Ambalavanan N, Arifeen SE, Aryal DR, Asiruddin S, Baqui A, Barros AJ...> ;J Glob Health. 2016-06-01
- Setting global research priorities for integrated community case management (iCCM): Results from a CHNRI (Child Health and Nutrition Research Initiative) exercise.Wazny, K.,Sadruddin, S.,Zipursky, A.,Hamer, D. H.,Jacobs, T.,Kallander, K.,Pagnoni, F.,Peterson, S.,Qazi, S.,Raharison, S.,Ross, K.,Young, M.,Marsh, D. R.> ;J Glob Health. 2014 Dec 19
- 5 citationsCan a community health worker and a trained traditional birth attendant work as a team to deliver child health interventions in rural ZambiaKojo Yeboah-Antwi, Davidson H. Hamer, Katherine Semrau, Karen Z Waltensperger, Gail Snetro-Plewman, Chilobe Kambikambi, Amon Sakala, Stephen Filumba, Bias Sichamba, Da...> ;BMC Health Services Research. 2014 Oct 27
- Join now to see all