Are you Dr. Meisler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44195Phone(800) 223-2273
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Meisler, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Cleveland, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, California, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, Euclid Hospital, and Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Ophthalmology, 1978 - 1980
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2019
- IA State Medical License 1980 - 1986
- IL State Medical License 1977 - 2008
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsManagement of focal limbal stem cell deficiency associated with soft contact lens wear.Bennie H. Jeng, Colleen P Halfpenny, David M. Meisler, E. Lee Stock> ;Cornea. 2011 Jan 1
- 21 citationsClinical experience with Acanthamoeba keratitis at the cole eye institute, 1999-2008.Ying Qian, David M. Meisler, Roger H.S. Langston, Bennie H. Jeng> ;Cornea. 2010 Sep 1
- 4 citationsExternal refinement of the donor lenticule position during descemet's stripping and automated endothelial keratoplasty.Steven B. Koenig, David M. Meisler, William J. Dupps, Jonathan B. Rubenstein, Radhika L Kumar> ;Ophthalmic Surgery Lasers & Imaging. 2008 Nov 1
- Join now to see all