Are you Dr. Mullins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8042 Wurzbach Rd
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 614-5113Fax(210) 616-0024
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Mullins, MD is a general surgeon in San Antonio, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with St Lukes Baptist Hospital, Methodist Hospital, and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern - Parkland Health & Hospital SystemResidency, General Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1989 - 2016
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- The mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway plays a critical role in regulating immunological properties of BRAF mutant cutaneous melanoma cells.Whipple, C. A.,Boni, A.,Fisher, J. L.,Hampton, T. H.,Tsongalis, G. J.,Mellinger, D. L.,Yan, S.,Tafe, L. J.,Brinckerhoff, C. E.,Turk, M. J.,Mullins, D. W.,Fadul, C. E.,...> ;Melanoma Res.. 2016 Mar 15
- 36 citationsBRAF Inhibition Alleviates Immune Suppression in Murine Autochthonous MelanomaShannon M. Steinberg, Peisheng Zhang, Brian T. Malik, Andrea Boni, Tamer B. Shabaneh, Katelyn T. Byrne, David W. Mullins, Constance E. Brinckerhoff, Marc S. Ernstoff, ...> ;Cancer immunology research. 2014 Nov 1
- 28 citationsMultiple murine BRafV600E melanoma cell lines with sensitivity to PLX4032Molly H. Jenkins, Shannon M. Steinberg, Matthew P. Alexander, Jan L. Fisher, Marc S. Ernstoff, Mary Jo Turk, David W. Mullins, Constance E. Brinckerhoff> ;Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research. 2014 May 1
- Join now to see all