Dr. Nash is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 E Genesee St
Presidential Plaza, Suite 204
Syracuse, NY 13202Phone(315) 475-9921Fax(315) 472-7103
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1958 - 1959
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1957 - 1958
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1957 - 1957
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1954 - 1955
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Transitional Year, 1953 - 1954
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1953
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsGluten sensitivity: new epidemic or new myth?David T. Nash, Amy R. Slutzky> ;Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center). 2014 Oct 1
- 4 citationsGluten sensitivity: new epidemic or new myth? Every major change in our diet carries with it the possibility of unforeseen risks.David T. Nash, Amy R. Slutzky> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2014 Nov 15
- Time for a 6-Minute Walk?: Comment on “Six-Minute Walk Test as a Prognostic Tool in Stable Coronary Heart Disease”David T. Nash> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2012 Jul 23
- Join now to see all
- CLINICAL PROFESSOR OF MEDICINEI have performed dozens of clinical studies and have published 250+ medical articles. I have reviewed articles for NEJM, JAMA, ACC, JACC, ARCHIVES AND LANCET1984 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: