Dr. Nile is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10024 Watson Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63126Phone(314) 919-2555Fax(314) 919-2577
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1988
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1983
- St Louis University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2008 - 2017
- MO State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- A profile of Little Athletes'' injuries and the prevention methods used.Coulon, L., Lackey, G., Mok, M., Nile, D.> ;J Sci Med Sport. 2001 Mar
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: