David Peng, MD
Associate Professor, Dermatology, Stanford University Medical Center
- 450 Broadway St
Redwood City, CA 94063
Phone: (650) 721-7190
Fax: (650) 721-3464
Dr. Peng's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Peng's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San DiegoResidency, Dermatology
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Internal Medicine
- UC San Diego School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Peng's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Dr. Peng's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Peng's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Successful Removal of a Henna Tattoo Using 2,940-nm Ablative Laser Resurfacing. Wysong, A.,Gordon, J.,Peng, D.,Rahman, Z.; Dermatol Surg. 2013 May.
- A simple intervention to reinforce awareness of tanning bed use and skin cancer in non-medical skin care professionals in Southern California. Ng, A. T., Chang, A. L., Cockburn, M., Peng, D. H.; Int J Dermatol. 2012 Nov.
- Applying for dermatology residency is difficult and expensive. Tichy, A. L., Peng, D. H., Lane, A. T.; J Am Acad Dermatol. 2012 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
- Dr. David Peng, Dr. David Peng, MD, Dr. D Peng, Dr. David H Peng
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Peng's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, CA)
- Karynne Duncan, MD
- James Powers, MD
- Melvin Lee, MD
- Tatiana Grzeszkiewicz, MD
- Stefani Kappel, MD
- Carmen Capodanno, MD
- Raja Sivamani, MD
- Jerrell Borup, MD
- Ralph Massey, MD
- Jane Hirokane, MD