Are you Dr. Perkowski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office24411 Health Center Dr
Laguna Hills, CA 92653Phone(949) 268-4568Fax(949) 455-2795
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Perkowski, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Laguna Hills, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Utah, and Idaho. He is affiliated with Saddleback Medical Center, Mission Hospital Mission Viejo, and Children’s Health Orange County (CHOC).
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1977 - 1979
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1976
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- ID State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- NE State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1979 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 1973 - 1986
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Ten year experience of using a novel metabolic protocol in ‘off pump’ coronary artery bypass revascularizationDavid J. Perkowski, Susan Wagner, Kathryn Muller, Joseph R. Schneider, J. A. St. Cyr> ;Therapeutic Advances in Cardiovascular Disease. 2015 Jun 2
- 5 citationsA targeted metabolic protocol with D-ribose for off-pump coronary artery bypass procedures: a retrospective analysis.David J. Perkowski, Susan Wagner, Joseph R. Schneider, J. A. St. Cyr> ;Therapeutic Advances in Cardiovascular Disease. 2011 Jun 21
- 4 citationsD-ribose benefits "off" pump coronary artery bypass revascularizationDavid J. Perkowski, Susan Wagner, J. A. St. Cyr> ;Journal of Cardiac Surgery. 2007 Jul 1
- Join now to see all