David Perry, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School
- 110 Irving St Nw
Washington, DC 20010
Phone: (202) 877-2844
Dr. Perry's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Hematology: General Hematology
Dr. Perry's Education & Medical Training
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of ArizonaResidency, Internal Medicine
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Perry's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- DC State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineHematology
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Perry's Clinical Trials
Dr. Perry's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Antithrombin III mutation database: first update. For the Thrombin and its Inhibitors Subcommittee of the Scientific and Standardization Committee of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis. Lane, D. A., Olds, R. J., Boisclair, M., Chowdhury, V., Thein, S. L., Cooper, D. N., Blajchman, M., Perry, D., Emmerich, J., Aiach, M.; Thromb Haemost. 1993 Aug 2.
- Antithrombin Cambridge, 384 Ala to Pro: a new variant identified using the polymerase chain reaction. Perry, D. J., Harper, P. L., Fairham, S., Daly, M., Carrell, R. W.; FEBS Lett. 1989 Aug 28.
- Induction chemotherapy with vinblastine, bleomycin, and cis-diamminedichloroplatinum in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Davis, R. K., Perry, D. J., Zajtchuk, J. T.; Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1983 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 32 More...
Dr. Perry's Professional Memberships
- Dr. David Perry, Dr. David Perry, MD, Dr. D Perry, Dr. David J. Perry
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Perry's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Hematology, DC)
- Thomas Sacks, MD
- Ekatherine Asatiani, MD
- Joseph Catlett, MD
- Filipa Cc Lynce Faria, MD
- Amy Hankin, MD
- Jacinta Elder Arrington, MD
- Dalia Mobarek, MD
- Thomas Roesel, MD
- S Gerald Sandler, MD
- Ayanna Baptiste, MD