Are you Dr. Price?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1239 Barren Plains Rd
Adairville, KY 42202Phone(270) 539-4555
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Price, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Adairville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Georgia, and Tennessee.
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, General Surgery, 1968 - 1969
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1978 - 1983
- TN State Medical License 1975 - 1984
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2005
- OH State Medical License 1972 - 1979
- MD State Medical License 1971 - 1985
- KY State Medical License 1966 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- (470) Effects of lidocaine injections on overall fatigue in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome.Staud, R.,Boissoneault, J.,Price, D.,Robinson, M.> ;J Pain. 2017 Feb 07