David Rakel, MD
Associate Professor, Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin Medical School
- 5618 Odana Rd
Madison, WI 53719
Phone: (608) 274-1100
Fax: (608) 274-0310
Dr. Rakel's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Family Medicine: Sports Medicine (Non-Surgical)
Dr. Rakel's Education & Medical Training
- North Colorado Medical CenterResidency, Family Practice
- Baylor College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Rakel's Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License2001 - 2015
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine
- American Board of Family MedicineSports Medicine
Dr. Rakel's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Value associated with mindfulness meditation and moderate exercise intervention in acute respiratory infection: The MEPARI Study. Rakel, D.,Mundt, M.,Ewers, T.,Fortney, L.,Zgierska, A.,Gassman, M.,Barrett, B.; Fam Pract. 2013 Aug.
- Meditation or Exercise for Preventing Acute Respiratory Infection: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Barrett, B., Hayney, M. S., Muller, D., Rakel, D., Ward, A., Obasi, C. N., Brown, R., Zhang, Z., Zgierska, A., Gern, J., West, R., Ewers, T., Barlow, S., Gassman, M., Coe,...; Ann Fam Med. 2012 Jul 11.
- Sustainability, synthetic chemicals, and human exposure. Podein, R.J., Hernke, M.T., Fortney, L.W., Rakel, D.P.; Explore (NY). 2010-05-01.
Register to See Citations and 23 More...
- Dr. David Rakel, Dr. David Rakel, MD, Dr. D Rakel, Dr. David P Rakel
- 21 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 21 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Rakel's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Family Medicine, WI)
- Louis Seno Jr., MD
- Valerius Quandt, MD
- Teresa (Candy) Kulie, MD
- David Smith, MD
- Sarah Gerl, MD
- Michael Gerard, MD
- Scott Dresden, MD
- Louis Wittrock, MD
- Cheryl Zuccaro, MD
- Warren Williamson, MD