Are you Dr. Resch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 N Rutledge St
Springfield, IL 62702Phone+1 217-545-4234Fax+1 217-545-7063
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Resch, MD is a geriatrician in Springfield, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center and HSHS St. John's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsEducational technology in medical educationHeeyoung Han, David S. Resch, Regina Kovach> ;Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2013 Nov 18
- 1 citationsAssessing the practices and perceptions of dually-trained physicians: a pilot study.Gaurav Jain, Kristina Dzara, Jane P. Gagliardi, Glen L. Xiong, David S. Resch, Paul Summergrad> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2012 Jan 1
- A psychosomatic perspective on takotsubo cardiomyopathy: a case report.Costin, G., Mukerji, V., Resch, D.S.> ;Prim Care Companion CNS Disord. 2011
- Join now to see all