Dr. Rhee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNew York Univ Sch of Med
New York, NY 10001
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Downtown HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2019
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Endoscopy-guided transesophageal echocardiography for large esophageal varices: Use of the "Double Barrel" technique.David W Rhee, Ambika C. Nayar, Joe L Yan, Valerie Gausman, David S. Park, Ashley A. Vareedayah> ;Echocardiography-a Journal of Cardiovascular Ultrasound and Allied Techniques. 2021 Oct 28
- 3 citationsTwo cases of acute endocarditis misdiagnosed as COVID-19 infection.Dena E Hayes, David W. Rhee, Kazuhiro Hisamoto, Deane E. Smith, Richard Ro, Alan F. Vainrib, Daniel Bamira, Fang Zhou, Muhamed Saric> ;Echocardiography-a Journal of Cardiovascular Ultrasound and Allied Techniques. 2021 Mar 13
- 16 citationsCharacteristics of Hospitalized Children With SARS-CoV-2 in the New York City Metropolitan Area.Sourabh Verma, Rishi Lumba, Heda Dapul, Gabrielle Gold-von Simson, Colin K L Phoon, Jennifer Lighter, Jonathan S. Farkas, Alexandra Vinci, Asif Noor, Vanessa Raabe, Da...> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: