- Mail Stop 0354
Dept Of Psychiatry
Reno, NV 89507
Phone: (775) 784-4917
Fax: (775) 784-1428
Dr. Ross's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Ross's Education & Medical Training
- University of Nevada School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ross's Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License2012 - 2014
- NV State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Ross's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Response to Cecil B. Why 88% of US military veterans with HCV are not treated. J Hepatol. 2012; 57:924. Ross, D.; J. Hepatol.. 2013 Jul.
- Endothelin axis is upregulated in human and rat right ventricular hypertrophy. Nagendran, J.,Sutendra, G.,Paterson, I.,Champion, H. C.,Webster, L.,Chiu, B.,Haromy, A.,Rebeyka, I. M.,Ross, D. B.,Michelakis, E. D.; Circ Res. 2013 Jan 18.
- Atrial septal defect closure in the elderly is associated with excellent quality of life, functional improvement, and ventricular remodelling. Hanninen, M., Kmet, A., Taylor, D. A., Ross, D. B., Rebeyka, I., Vonder Muhll, I. F.; Can J Cardiol. 2011 Oct 07.
Register to See Citations and 35 More...
- Dr. David Ross, Dr. David Ross, MD, Dr. D Ross, Dr. David B. Ross
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ross's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NV)
- Mark Armerding, MD
- Eva Wang, MD
- Joshua Thomas, MD
- Frederick Pope, MD
- Gonzalo Martinez Jr., MD
- Alexander Brooks, MD
- Beth Klein, MD
- Joel Silberberg, MD
- Regina Bahten, DO
- Melissa Piasecki, MD