Dr. Savitz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office294 Washington St
Boston, MA 02108Phone+1 617-426-5500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1967 - 2017
- American Board of Preventive Medicine General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsMaternal immunisation to improve the health of HIV-exposed infantsAngela M. Bengtson, Alan M. Sanfilippo, Brenna L. Hughes, David A. Savitz> ;Lancet Infectious Diseases. 2019 Apr 1
- Maternal immunisation and neonatal infection of hepatitis A or B virus – Authors' replyAngela M. Bengtson, Alan M. Sanfilippo, Brenna L. Hughes, David A. Savitz> ;Lancet Infectious Diseases. 2019 Mar 1
- When is epidemiological research a helpful response to industrial contaminationDavid A. Savitz> ;Epidemiologia e prevenzione. 2018 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: