Are you Dr. Singer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9 Highland Ave
Lexington, MA 02421Phone(781) 862-4627
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Singer, MD is an endocrinologist in Lexington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1959 - 1961
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1957 - 1959
- Mount Auburn HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1957 - 1957
- Mount Auburn HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1956 - 1956
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1955 - 1956
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1957 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsIn vivo determination of multiple indices of periodontal inflammation by optical spectroscopyKan-Zhi Liu, Xiaoming Xiang, A. Man, Michael G. Sowa, A. Cholakis, E. Ghiabi, David L. Singer, David A. Scott> ;Journal of Periodontal Research. 2009 Feb 1
- 31 citationsProgression of periodontal disease in a maintenance population of smokers and non-smokers: a 3-year longitudinal studySean Fisher, Leah Kells, Jean-Pierre Picard, Shirley C. Gelskey, David L. Singer, Lisa M. Lix, David A. Scott> ;Journal of Periodontology. 2008 Mar 1
- Variation in tobacco use profiles obtained from periodontal maintenance patients.J.P. Picard, David L. Singer, L. Kells, S. Fisher, Lisa M. Lix, David A. Scott> ;Journal of Dentistry. 2007 Dec 1
- Join now to see all