- 659 Morganton Square Dr
Maryville, TN 37801
Phone: (865) 984-9933
Fax: (865) 982-9428
Dr. Snow's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Snow's Education & Medical Training
- East Tennessee State UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Snow's Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
Dr. Snow's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Testing the Efficacy of INSIGHTS on Student Disruptive Behavior, Classroom Management, and Student Competence in Inner City Primary Grades. McClowry, S.G., Snow, D.L., Tamis-Lemonda, C.S., Rodriguez, E.T.; School Ment Health. 2010 Mar.
- Does the inclusion criterion of women's aggression as opposed to their victimization result in samples that differ on key dimensions of intimate partner violence? Sullivan, T.P., Titus, J.A., Holt, L.J., Swan, S.C., Fisher, B.S., Snow, D.L.; Violence Against Women. 2010-01-01.
- Why I Hit Him: Women's Reasons for Intimate Partner Violence. Caldwell, J.E., Swan, S.C., Allen, C.T., Sullivan, T.P., Snow, D.L.; J Aggress Maltreat Trauma. 2009 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 18 More...
Research Training Program In Substance Abuse PreventionNational Institute On Drug Abuse
2005 - 2010
Impact Of A Worksite Intervention On Alcohol UseNational Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism
1992 - 1994
Coping With Work And Family Stress: Impact On Drug UseNational Institute On Drug Abuse
1988 - 1990
Adolescent Drug Abuse: A Social Cognitive ApproachNational Institute On Drug Abuse
1987 - 1989
Adolescent Drug Abuse: A Social-Cognitive ApproachNational Institute On Drug Abuse
1985 - 1986
- Dr. David Snow, Dr. David Snow, MD, Dr. D Snow, Dr. David Lloyd Snow
- 2 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 2 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Snow's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, TN)
- Angela Shields, MD
- Shyam Sunder Vuyyuru, MD
- Deborah Gabriel, MD
- Kamisha Niter, MD
- William Stobbe, MD
- Robert Hunt, MD
- Jack Rice, MD
- J. Richard Navarre II, MD
- Dianne Hansen, MD
- Dawit Zemichael, MD