Are you Dr. Stevens?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Veterans Dr
Lexington, KY 40502Phone+1 859-233-4511
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Stevens, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky. He is affiliated with Lexington Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1956 - 1960
- University of Michigan Health SystemInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1955 - 1956
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1960 - 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsWhat Are the Predictors and Prevalence of Pseudotumor and Elevated Metal Ions After Large-diameter Metal-on-metal THA?Nick Bayley, Habeeb A. Khan, Paul Grosso, Thomas M. Hupel, David B. Stevens, Matthew Snider, Emil H. Schemitsch, Paul R.T. Kuzyk> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2015 Feb 1
- 8 citationsMolecular mimics can induce a nonautoaggressive repertoire that preempts induction of autoimmunityEmanual Michael Maverakis, Juscilene S. Menezes, Akio Ametani, Mei Han, David B. Stevens, Yong He, Yan Wang, Yoko Ono, Yoshinori Miyamura, Kit S. Lam, E. Sally Ward, E...> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2010 Feb 9
- 10 citationsRandomized study of aprotinin effect on transfusions and blood loss in primary THA.Clifford W. Colwell, Jacques E. Chelly, John M. Murkin, David B. Stevens, Thomas J O'Keefe, Richard I. Hall, Javad Parvizi> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2007 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Local Leaders and Organizations Recognized for Smoke-Free EffortsAugust 4th, 2021
- Lexington Veterans Affairs Medical CenterLexington, Kentucky