Are you Dr. Stevens?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office637 S. Walker Street
Bloomington, IN 47403Phone+1 812-332-1977Fax+1 812-332-1981
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Stevens, MD is a rheumatologist in Bloomington, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and New Mexico. He is affiliated with Indiana University Health Bloomington Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis, and Indiana University Health North Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Rheumatology, 2009 - 2011
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- NM State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- Structures of receptor complexes formed by hemagglutinins from the Asian Influenza pandemic of 1957.Liu, J., Stevens, D.J., Haire, L.F., Walker, P.A., Coombs, P.J., Russell, R.J., Gamblin, S.J., Skehel, J.J.> ;Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009-10-06
- Structure of influenza hemagglutinin in complex with an inhibitor of membrane fusion.Russell, R.J., Kerry, P.S., Stevens, D.J., Steinhauer, D.A., Martin, S.R., Gamblin, S.J., Skehel, J.J.> ;Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008-11-18
- Printed covalent glycan array for ligand profiling of diverse glycan binding proteins.Blixt, O., Head, S., Mondala, T., Scanlan, C., Huflejt, M.E., Alvarez, R., Bryan, M.C., Fazio, F., Calarese, D., Stevens, J., Razi, N., Stevens, D.J., Skehel, J.J., va...> ;Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2004 Dec 7
- Join now to see all
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health Bloomington HospitalBloomington, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana