Dr. Thomas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 977-8462Fax(314) 771-8575
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1975
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1997 - 2018
- MS State Medical License 1971 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsRole of Nutrition in the Treatment and Prevention of Pressure UlcersDavid R. Thomas> ;Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2014 Jun 24
- Managing peripheral arterial disease and vascular ulcers.Thomas, D. R.> ;Clin. Geriatr. Med.. 2013 May
- Does pressure cause pressure ulcers? An inquiry into the etiology of pressure ulcers.Thomas, D. R.> ;J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2010 Jul 16
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: