Dr. Ungar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office430 Mountain Ave
Murray Hill, NJ 07974Phone(908) 864-6988
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1990 - 1993
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Pediatrics, 1986 - 1989
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 1986
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsInvolving children with cancer in decision-making about research participation.Steven Joffe, Conrad V. Fernandez, Rebecca D. Pentz, David Ungar, N. Ajoy Mathew, Curtis Turner, Angela J. Alessandri, Catherine L. Woodman, Dale A. Singer, Eric Kodish> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2006 Dec 1
- 31 citationsChildren are not small adults: documentation of assent for research involving children.David Ungar, Steven Joffe, Eric Kodish> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2006 Jul 1
- 37 citationsPET hydroxyephedrine imaging of neuroblastoma.Barry L. Shulkin, Donald M. Wieland, Marie E. Baro, David R. Ungar, Deanna Mitchell, Mukund G. Dole, Jawhar B. Rawwas, Valerie P. Castle, James C. Sisson, Raymond J. H...> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 1996 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: