- 9212 Maria Ave
Great Falls, VA 22066
Phone: (361) 331-8137
Dr. Weber's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Weber's Education & Medical Training
- Georgetown University HospitalFellowship, Forensic Psychiatry
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Psychiatry
- Naval Operational Medicine InstituteResidency, Aerospace Medicine
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Weber's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License2010 - 2015
- VA State Medical License1999 - 2016
- American Board of Preventive MedicineAerospace Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Weber's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Geographic relocation frequency, resilience, and military adolescent behavior. Weber, E.G., Weber, D.K.; Mil Med. 2005 Jul.
- Aeromedical waiver status in U.S. Naval aviators involved in Class A mishaps. Weber, D.K.; Aviat Space Environ Med. 2002 Aug.
- Hematology and serum biochemistry values of dusky-footed wood rat (Neotoma fuscipes). Weber, D.K., Danielson, K., Wright, S., Foley, J.E.; J Wildl Dis. 2002 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. David Weber, Dr. David Weber, MD, Dr. D Weber, Dr. David Kevin Weber
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Weber's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, VA)
- Jagadamba Pandit, MD
- Tanja Kees, MD
- William Oetgen, MD
- Neena Singh, MD
- Sultan Lakhani, MD
- Napoleon Cuenco, MD
- M.Lawrence Spoont, MD
- Joan Plotkin-Han, MD
- Rajinder Dhillon, MD
- Thomas Kobylski, MD