David Zagzag, MD
Associate Professor of Pathology, NYU School of Medicine
- 550 1st Ave
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 263-5687
Dr. Zagzag's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Zagzag's Education & Medical Training
- New York University School of MedicineFellowship, Neuropathology
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Paris VII Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Zagzag's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License1992 - 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
- American Board of PathologyNeuropathology
Dr. Zagzag's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Zagzag's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Developmental brain abnormalities in tuberous sclerosis complex: A comparative tissue analysis of cortical tubers and perituberal cortex. Ruppe, V.,Dilsiz, P.,Reiss, C. S.,Carlson, C.,Devinsky, O.,Zagzag, D.,Weiner, H. L.,Talos, D. M.; Epilepsia. 2014 Feb 12.
- Brain Biopsy Findings Link Major Depressive Disorder to Neuroinflammation, Oxidative Stress, and Neurovascular Dysfunction: A Case Report. Najjar, S.,Pearlman, D. M.,Hirsch, S.,Friedman, K.,Strange, J.,Reidy, J.,Khoukaz, M.,Ferrell, R. B.,Devinsky, O.,Najjar, A.,Zagzag, D.; Biol. Psychiatry. 2013 Sep 13.
- Cyst with a mural nodule tumor of the brain. Raz, E., Zagzag, D., Saba, L., Mannelli, L., Di Paolo, P. L., D'Ambrosio, F., Knopp, E.; Cancer Imaging. 2012.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. David Zagzag, Dr. David Zagzag, MD, Dr. D Zagzag
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Zagzag's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, NY)
- Lee Tan, MD
- Gun Baeck, MD
- Susan Chirayil, MD
- Lucy Sheils, MD
- Savitri Birla, MD
- Anastasiya (Gaidalionok) Pigal, MD
- Kenneth Emancipator, MD
- Kumudini Shah, MD
- Michael O'Leary, MD
- Brigid Hannahoe, MD