David Zagzag, MD
Associate Professor of Pathology, NYU School of Medicine
- 550 1st Ave
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 263-5687
- Dr. David Zagzag, MD is a pathologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center and Bellevue Hospital Center.
Dr. Zagzag's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Zagzag's Education & Medical Training
- New York University School of MedicineFellowship, Neuropathology
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Paris VII Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Zagzag's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License1992 - 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
- American Board of PathologyNeuropathology
Dr. Zagzag's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Zagzag's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Developmental brain abnormalities in tuberous sclerosis complex: A comparative tissue analysis of cortical tubers and perituberal cortex. Ruppe, V.,Dilsiz, P.,Reiss, C. S.,Carlson, C.,Devinsky, O.,Zagzag, D.,Weiner, H. L.,Talos, D. M.; Epilepsia. 2014 Feb 12.
- Brain Biopsy Findings Link Major Depressive Disorder to Neuroinflammation, Oxidative Stress, and Neurovascular Dysfunction: A Case Report. Najjar, S.,Pearlman, D. M.,Hirsch, S.,Friedman, K.,Strange, J.,Reidy, J.,Khoukaz, M.,Ferrell, R. B.,Devinsky, O.,Najjar, A.,Zagzag, D.; Biol. Psychiatry. 2013 Sep 13.
- Cyst with a mural nodule tumor of the brain. Raz, E., Zagzag, D., Saba, L., Mannelli, L., Di Paolo, P. L., D'Ambrosio, F., Knopp, E.; Cancer Imaging. 2012.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. David Zagzag, Dr. David Zagzag, MD, Dr. D Zagzag
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Zagzag's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, NY)
- David O'Neill, MD
- Robert Ambros, MD
- Mohamed Abdulla, MD
- Cecilia Rodriguez, MD
- Chas Frankhouser, MD
- Michael Esposito, MD
- John Carlson, MD
- Zesong Zhang, MD
- Michael Prystowsky, MD
- Philippe Joubert, MD