Are you Dr. Penn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Parker Ave
Fort Lee, NJ 07024Phone(201) 461-2507Fax(201) 461-4146
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deane Penn, MD is a gastroenterologist in Fort Lee, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Arizona, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center and Englewood Health.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1972
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1969
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 1972 - 2021
- TN State Medical License 1967 - 1979
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology