Dr. Sciscoe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7315 212th St SW
Edmonds, WA 98026Phone(425) 640-4810Fax(425) 640-4998
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1982 - 1986
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Starch in lungs of newborns.Finegold, M. J., Sciscoe, D. I.> ;Am J Dis Child. 1981 Jul
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: