Deborah Cook, MD
Associate Professor, Pathology, University of Vermont College of Medicine
- 111 Colchester Ave
Burlington, VT 05401
Phone: (802) 847-5186
Fax: (802) 847-4155
Dr. Cook's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Dermatopathology
Dr. Cook's Education & Medical Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaFellowship, Dermatopathology
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health CareFellowship, Cytopathology
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Vermont College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cook's Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyCytopathology
- American Board of PathologyDermatopathology
Dr. Cook's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A Case of Refractory Sézary Syndrome With Large-Cell Transformation Responsive to Brentuximab Vedotin. Corey, K.,Cook, D.,Bekker, J.,Mugnaini, E.,Lin, J. H.; JAMA Dermatol. 2013 Dec 20.
- Immunofluorescence techniques. Odell, I. D.,Cook, D.; J Invest Dermatol. 2013 Jan.
- Familial multiple pilomatrixomas as a presentation of attenuated adenomatosis polyposis coli. Trufant, J., Kurz, W., Frankel, A., Muthusamy, V., McKinnon, W., Greenblatt, M., Lazar, A., Cook, D., Bosenberg, M.; J Cutan Pathol. 2012 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Deborah Cook, Dr. Deborah Cook, MD, Dr. D Cook, Dr. Deborah Lynn Cook
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cook's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, VT)
- Christina Wojewoda, MD
- Tony Masuck, MD
- Kanayo Tatsumi, MD
- Katherine Livingstone, MD
- Melinda Estes, MD
- Roy Korson, MD
- Sharon Mount, MD
- Timothy Chapman, MD
- Jennifer Sauter, MD
- Laura Greene, MD