Are you Dr. Fisher?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1375 E 20th Ave
Skyline Building Neurology
Denver, CO 80205Phone(303) 338-4545Fax(303) 861-3385
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deborah Fisher, MD is a board certified neurologist in Denver, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. She is affiliated with SCL Health - Saint Joseph Hospital, Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, and Swedish Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1988 - 1991
- Saint Joseph Hospital, IncInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1990 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- HCN-channel dendritic targeting requires bipartite interaction with TRIP8b and regulates antidepressant-like behavioral effects.Han Y, Heuermann RJ, Lyman KA, Fisher D, Ismail Q, Chetkovich DM> ;Mol. Psychiatry. 2016-07-12