Dr. Kulp-Hugues is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Kulp-Hugues' full profile
Office1450 E. Boot Rd.
West Chester, PA 19380Phone+1 610-696-5227Fax+1 610-431-6649
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Urology, 1990 - 1994
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1990
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2018
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsLaparoscopic division of crossing vessels at the ureteropelvic junction.Francis X. Keeley, Demetrius H. Bagley, Deborah Kulp-Hugues, Leonard G. Gomella> ;Journal of Endourology. 1996 Apr 1
- 16 citationsValidation of Flow Cytometry Analysis in the Objective Assessment of Spermatogenesis: Comparison to the Quantitative Testicular BiopsyIrvin H. Hirsch, Peter McCue, Deborah Kulp-Hugues, John Sedor, Maureen Flanigan> ;The Journal of Urology. 1993 Aug 1
- 5 citationsThe Value of Quantitative Testicular Biopsy and Deoxyribonucleic Acid Flow Cytometry in Predicting Sperm Recovery from Electrostimulated EjaculatesIrvin H. Hirsch, Deborah Kulp-Hugues, Peter McCue, Maureen Flanigan, John Sedor, Allan Stevenson, William E. Staas> ;The Journal of Urology. 1993 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Jennersville HospitalWest Grove, Pennsylvania
- Paoli HospitalPaoli, Pennsylvania
- Coatesville Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCoatesville, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: