Are you Dr. Myers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 El Camino Real
South San Francisco, CA 94080Phone(650) 299-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deborah Myers, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in South San Francisco, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco.
Education & Training
- University of California DavisResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Weight Loss to Treat Urinary Incontinence in Overweight and Obese WomenAmy A Gorin, Kathryn L Burgio, Deborah Myers, Leslee L Subak> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2009 Jan 31
- Kaiser Permanente South San FranciscoSouth San Francisco, California