Debrah Meislich, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Cooper Medical School of Rowan Univ
- 3 Cooper Plz
Camden, NJ 08103
Phone: (856) 342-2617
Fax: (856) 968-8414
Dr. Meislich's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Infectious Disease: General Pediatric Infectious Disease
Dr. Meislich's Education & Medical Training
- St Christophers Hospital Children'sResidency, Pediatrics
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Meislich's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Infectious Diseases
Dr. Meislich's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP)American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Meislich's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Protease inhibitor therapy in HIV-infected children. Feingold, A. R., Rutstein, R. M., Meislich, D., Brown, T., Rudy, B. J.; AIDS Patient Care STDS. 2000 Nov.
- Is Clostridium difficile a pathogen in the newborn intensive care unit? A prospective evaluation. Enad, D., Meislich, D., Brodsky, N. L., Hurt, H.; J Perinatol. 1997 Sep 01.
- Protease inhibitor therapy in children with perinatally acquired HIV infection. Rutstein, R. M., Feingold, A., Meislich, D., Word, B., Rudy, B.; AIDS. 1997 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
Dr. Meislich's Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics - AAPFellow
- Dr. Debrah Meislich, Dr. Debrah Meislich, MD, Dr. D Meislich
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Meislich's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Infectious Disease, NJ)
- Helen Amadasu Kest, MD
- Anat Feingold, MD
- Nnennaya Okorafor, MD
- Alexander Hyatt, MD
- Julia Piwoz, MD
- Robert Tolan Jr., MD
- Maria (Espiritu) Espiritu-Fuller, MD
- Aswine Bal, MD
- Kevin Slavin, MD
- Renuka Verma, MD