Are you Dr. Dickhaus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 79 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 1st Capitol Dr
Saint Charles, MO 63301Phone+1 636-947-5162
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dellice Dickhaus, MD is a pulmonologist in Saint Charles, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, New York, and Ohio. She is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital-St. Louis and SSM Health St. Joseph - St. Charles.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2025
- MO State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 131 citationsDirect Suppression of Stat1 Function during Adenoviral InfectionDwight C. Look, William T. Roswit, Annette G. Frick, Yael Gris-Alevy, Dellice M. Dickhaus, Michael J. Walter, Michael J. Holtzman> ;Immunity. 1998 Dec 1
- 1 citationsDesmoplastic Malignant Melanoma Presenting as a Lung MassDellice M. Dickhaus, Dan Schuller> ;Chest. 1996 Aug 1
- SSM Health St. Joseph - St. CharlesSaint Charles, Missouri
- Select Specialty Hospital-St. LouisSaint Charles, Missouri