Are you Dr. Agallianos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 3 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeAnna Marsh Lane
Brattleboro, VT 05302Phone(802) 257-7785
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dennis Agallianos, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Brattleboro, Vermont.
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Psychiatry, 1960 - 1962
- French Polyclinic HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1958 - 1958
- French Polyclinic HospitalResidency, Urology, 1958 - 1958
- French Polyclinic HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1957 - 1958
- Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1948
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsChlorpromazine-chlordiazepoxide and chlorpromazine-imipramine treatment: side effects and clinical laboratory findings.Albert A. Kurland, Gloria D. Bethon, Mary Helen Michaux, Dennis D. Agallianos> ;The Journal of new drugs. 1966 Mar 4
- DRUG COMBINATIONS IN THE TREATMENT OF NEWLY ADMITTED, ACUTELY ILL PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS; PRELIMINARY REPORT.AGALLIANOS, D. D., OTA, K. Y., QUINN, M. F., TEPPER, S. R., KURLAND, A. A.> ;Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. 1964 Oct
- Dopamine excretion in affective states and following Li2Co3 therapy.Messiha, F. S., Agallianos, D., Clower, C.> ;Nature. 1970 Feb 28
- Join now to see all